Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
West Coats (towards the barn) is now being used (Big Barn is now waiting to be cut so is out of use)
- Wed 20th - EMSL 3 IS ON Today - 11:00 - 14:00 on West Coats - CD Peter Williams
- Wed 27th - EMSL 4 - 11:00 - 14:00 on West Coats - CD Peter Williams
- Tue 3rd - Club Night
- Thu 12th - Club slope day out - organiser Graham Stallard
- Wed 4th - EMSL 5 - 11:00 - 14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Sun 8th - Miniglider - CD John Price
- Tue 10th - Miniglider res - CD John Price
- Wed 11th - MSL TBA - Graham James
- Thu 12th - Club slope day out (venue TBA) - organiser Graham Stallard
- Tue 19th - Field Chuckie CANCELLED - CD John Price
- Wed 13th - eMSL 2 - 11:00 - 14:00 on West Coats - CD Peter Williams
6 flew and the results are in. See "Competition Results" page.
- Tue 12th - Mini Glider League CANCELLED - 18:00 start - West Coates - CD John Price
- Sun 10th - eSoar club comp - went well with fine weather and a turn out of 11 helped by ASF and MVSA. Check out the Competitions page for the results
- Wed 6th EFNL got started (now renamed Midweek Soaring League) on Big Barn - CD Graham James
- Tue 5th - Club Night - Binfield
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!