Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn is now AVAILABLE .. please check Steve's email for the rules
- weekly Picasim Challenge - we are now into the 5th week of 6 challenges - CD Graham James
- Tue 7th - club night .. see Steve's email about a virtual "Zoom" meeting
- Tue 2nd - club night .. we had a virtual zoom meeting that went very well
- PicaCim Challenge - CD Graham James - The first 4 weeks' challenges
- Cancelled Tue 5th - club night ..
- All other activities are postponed until "lock down" is relaxed
- New Picasim - Simulator flying challenge. Check out the "Competitions" page.
It's always good weather to fly or build!