Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
West Coats (towards the barn) is now being used (Big Barn is now waiting to be cut so is out of use)
- Sun 8th - Miniglider - CD David Poole
- Wed 4th - EMSL 5 - 11:00 - 14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Tue 3rd - Club Night
- Wed 27th - EMSL 4 took place - CD Peter Williams - see "Competition Results" page.
- Wed 20th - EMSL 3 took place - CD Peter Williams
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!