Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn has been cut and is now back in use but the gate is now blocked
- Sun 21st - Slope Xcountry - but there is not enough interest .. please contact Graham J or Trevor if you would like to participate.
- Sun 28th - Any Slope event (Pylon, Xcountry, F3F or Aerobatic) as above if you are interested.
- Tue 6th - Club Night - will include Bring and Buy
- The wales week - great time and good weather with loads of flying for some
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!