Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn has been cut and is now back in use but the gate is now blocked
- Wed 22nd - MSL Winch - Is on - CD Peter Williams?
- Sun 19th - Both events took place (BBQ and Miniglider) but awaiting reports
- Wed 15th - TSML - cancelled too turbulent
- Wed 8th - TSML 2 - successfully flew
- Tue 7th - Club Night - Graham provided an interesting talk on his mountain soaring in Spain
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!
Club Slope Day Out
The venue for the club day out tomorrow (Thursday 6th September) is the NW face of White Sheet. See you there!