Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn is available.
- Tue 4th Feb - Club night and the annual indooor Chuckie... bring your balsa for some fun.
- Sun 11th Feb - Slope 60" Pylon racing - we need a few more competitors so make yourself known to Trev or Graham J
- Tue 2nd Jan - Club night with the 2017 awards and a free raffle where almost everyone took home a modelling item
- Mon 1st Jan - The Calendar is now up and running in the main headings
- Thursday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F) January 18, 2018Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1003mb, Humidity: 66%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 16:28 GMT
It's always good weather to fly or build!