Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn has been cut and is now back in use
- TODAY Sun 19th - Club BBQ on Big Barn - organiser Graham Stallard - general flying first then food from about 12:30
... followed by miniglider league from 14:00 - 17:00
- Wed 22nd - MSL Winch - CD Peter Williams?
- Wed 15th - TSML - cancelled too turbulent
- Wed 8th - TSML 2 - successfully flew
- Tue 7th - Club Night - Graham provided an interesting talk on his mountain soaring in Spain
- Sun 29th - BBQ cancelled
- Wed 25th - Thermal Midweek Soaring League (TMSL 1) flew in sunny light winds - CD Peter Williams
- Sun 22nd - Open and 100s postponed
- Thu 12th - Club slope day - Cancelled
- Wed 11th - ESML 6 - completes the league
- Tue 10th - Miniglider reserve - Not sure if it took place
- Sun 8th - Miniglider - CD David Poole
- Wed 4th - EMSL 5 - 11:00 - 14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Tue 3rd - Club Night
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!