Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn is now AVAILABLE .. please check Steve's email for the rules
- Cancelled Tue 5th - club night ..
- All other activities are postponed until "lock down" is relaxed
- New Picasim - Simulator flying challenge. Check out the "Competitions" page
- Tue 2nd - club night .. see Steve's email about a virtual "Zoom" meeting
- All activities were CANCELLED for "lock down"
- Tue 3rd where Roger gave an update on Perlan 2 (and some other amusing stuff)
It's always good weather to fly or build!