Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn is available.
- Sun 25th Feb - Slope F3F - Interested flyers need to make yourself known to Graham James
- Tue 6th March - Club meeting
- Sun 11th Feb - Cancelled - Slope 60" Pylon racing
- Tue 4th Feb - Club night with the chuckie contest.
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F) February 21, 2018Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: North Easterly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 65%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:06 GMT, Sunset: 17:29 GMT
It's always good weather to fly or build!