Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn NOT available until the crop of grass is taken.. so out of bounds for a few weeks until we get the "all clear"
- All contests are postponed until Big Barn is back in action
- Tue 8th - Club Night at Binfield - Soaring the South Downs
- Sat 28th - Wales Spring week away - host Graham James
- Tue 24th - Mini Glider 1 - was cancelled - CD Peter Williams
- Thu 19th April - Club Day Out was cancelled without enough wind. In stead a group met up at the TVSF Flat field "Big Barn" for a thermic electric session.
- Tues 3rd April - Club Night with Show and Tell .. it worked well....
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!