Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn is available.
- Sun 18th March - CALLED OFF Slope Aerobatic - Its going to be too cold *** John Price.
- Sun 25th March - Slope Cross-Country - CANCELLED - we need a larger show of hands to make this viable
- Sun 25th Feb - Slope F3F - Is CANCELLED having lacked enough interested participants needed to run it
- Sun 11th Feb - Cancelled - Slope 60" Pylon racing
- Tue 4th Feb - Club night with the chuckie contest.
- Wednesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F) Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) March 21, 2018Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F), Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 9mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 54%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:04 GMT, Sunset: 18:17 GMT
It's always good weather to fly or build!