Thames Valley Silent Flyers are a glider club, including electric powered gliders (although many of our members participate in other types of model aviation) We fly thermal at our field at Warfield in Bracknell U.K. and slope soar at a number of sites in the Kingsclere and Marlborough areas.
Big Barn is now closed
Pidwell's and Frost Folly is now temporarily out of bounds, pending some enquiries by Graham.
See Steve's emails for details
- Fri 24th - Esoaring League - 11:00-14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Fri 31st - Esoaring League - 11:00-14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Tue 21st - Free Flight Chuckie (I think it ran) - CD John Price
- Sun 19th - Club Open and 100s - postponed to 14th July
- Fri 17th - Esoaring League ran - 11:00-14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Tue 14th - Mini Glider League ran - 18:00 start - CD John Price
- Fri 10th - Esoaring League ran - 11:00-14:00 - CD Peter Williams
- Tue 7th - Club Night
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
It's always good weather to fly or build!