Home Forums TVSF Forum For Sale and Wanted

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mike fantham 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Trevor Hornby

Get rid of the stuff you don’t want any more or ask for the stuff you do want. Please keep it related to our modelling kit.
    Regards
    Trev

Trevor Hornby

SOLD – For sale Pincho

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Trevor Hornby.

John Price
    Participant

Anybody want this, its FREEeeeee !!

. 35 megs nano Rx and two mini xtals.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  John Price.

John Price
    Participant

Oh, please yourselves then!

John Price
    Participant

Right you lucky people, before I put this on ebay and bmfa I am going to let you have first crack at it.

CHRIS FOSS PHASE 6…….Arguably the best Phase 6 fuz ever built. I used the kit sides as templates to make one piece sides out of quality ply. Very strong. Has sport wing but fuz will take pro wing if you have one. Has 4 sevos, just add Rx and battery.
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>. £60. John Price. jetpipe@talktalk.net</p>

Graham James
    Participant

For Sale just before the Slope Aerobatic Comp. Are you sure John?

John Price
    Participant

Yep. This an opportunity for someone to snap up a competition winning plane ready for the comp on the 18th!

John Price
    Participant

This is SOLD now. Trev found a gap in his fleet.

mike fantham
    Participant

Flair Piper Cub.

This came into my possession because my sister-in-law’s neighbour wanted it to go to a good home.  I think it was started by her late husband.  As you can see a lot of work has been done to a reasonable standard.  The veneered foam wings are delaminating on the lower surface but a quick inspection of the top shows no obvious problems.

There’s a Sanyo radio with four servos. No TX battery and a 4 cell Nicad for the receiver that is at 3.2 volts.  I can’t easily cycle it because the Sanyo wiring has the positive on an outside pin on the three pin plug.  It’s 35 MHz channel and has Ch. 60 crystals.

The Russian MDS 40 looks and feels unrun and has a silencer.  It’s ‘tight’ at the top and has no plug installed.

Offers?  Don’t be shy.  I’ll let this run until the end of the month.  Send me a PM

mike fantham
    Participant

mike fantham
    Participant

Wanted!    Brooklands Museum needs you.

Come along and see the new Aircraft Factory and Flight Shed for FREE.  Prospective Volunteers are invited to visit at no charge on Thursday May 3rd – coffee 10:00 – 12:00.

Use post code KT13 0SL to get to signs for the museum’s public car park.  (not the one in the address below, it’s the tradesmen’s entrance!)

I’ll be there as an existing volunteer in the Flight Shed.  Come and sit in our Harrier and I’ll show you what we do.

More at http://www.brooklandsmuseum.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.