Forum Replies Created
Looks like good conditions but I’m afraid to close to Wales trip to risk anything plus lots to do.
No wind on the slope, so spent a lovely day down a the field yesterday.
Peter W, Barry and myself flying electric including Barry’s little two channel power model. David P also there, whirling around in the middle of the field flying DLG. How’s he got the energy!!
Optimus got it’s second session, spent a bit of time testing out ‘fail-safe’ characteristics to decide on best set up. The lift was far more fickle than last time but all flights 10 minutes plus with a couple over 20 that could have gone on longer. Got those bl**dy Avas in my sights now!!
Sadly Slope day out is cancelled due to lack of wind.
Look forward to new date in September.
Must be due an update John.
With tomorrows slope trip cancelled due to lack of wind, it’s time to get down the field and do some thermallin’.
Looks like a few will be there. Look forward to seeing you.
For Sale just before the Slope Aerobatic Comp. Are you sure John?
Flat calm, just a drift from the NW.
Bouyant air coming off garden centre and Syngenta, extended flight times but no real height gain. Had the field to myself, even the Kites were resting up in the coll winter sunshine.
Possibly going to the field tomorrow if anyone fancies.
Yooohoooo, I’m here too.
Can’t make it tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed for Friday.